Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I thought I would start out with the twins, they have come a long way from how they started. The babies were born on September 17th 2009. They were 6 weeks early. Karson Kent Bennett was born at 11:34 pm and weighed 4lbs 14oz and was 17 1/2in long. Shortly after Kole Richard Bennett was born at 11:39pm and weighed 3lbs 13oz and was 17in long. They were both rushed to the NICU where they spent the first couple weeks of their lives. It was really hard for us to deal with, but luckily we have a great family support system that helped us through it all. We really appreciate everyone! Both babies luckily have no health problems. They were just early and had to learn to breathe and eat on their own. Karson ended up spending 17 days in the NICU, and Kole spent 22 days. We couldnt wait to get them home!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Just wanted to let you all know I will be blogging again! I know it has been a long time since my last blog, but in my defense I have had a lot going on. I am going to try and catch everyone up with what has been going on even though most of you already know. I have tons of pictures to post and cute Kaden stories (those are my favorites!)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Here's how you do it:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (or if you're not a member of Flickr, do your blog name or email name or something like that)
Here is mine...
1. 2009YIP: 016/365 (Tom Cruise. This is not Valkyrie, Valarie), 2. Delicious Mexican food in Flagstaff Arizona, 3. Chaffey High School, 4. The Earth & the Heaven, 5. Jesse James, 6. Coca Cola, 7. Leaving Cabo in our Wake, 8. Raspberry - Swirl Cheesecake, 9. If there was a Stay-At-Home-Mom Olympics... 17/366, 10. Doll familly- Happy 2009, 11. The Lazy King..., 12. smile13. Not available14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available
If you are reading this, you are tagged :)